Caesar Salad Pizza Recipe
So, this combines two of my favorite foods into a FANTASTIC dinner! Its so easy to make and seriously delicious! I know it's not the best picture I've ever taken or the most staged picture on the internet, but I took it after I was already sitting and about to eat ;)
The best thing about this recipe is that you can change the amount of dressing, chicken, lettuce, or parmesan to how you like it and you really can't mess it up! It’s amazing and I promise you won’t feel like it’s a lame pizza because there is salad on it!!
The first thing you’re going to do is bake the pizza (like a regular pizza) and then top it with the salad afterwords.
Caesar Salad Pizza
Makes: 2-4 Servings
- 1 Pizza Crust (we buy pre-made)
- 3 Tbsp Caesar Dressing
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1-2 Romaine Lettuce Hearts
- Preheat Oven according to pizza crust directions.
- Cook chicken and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Put 2 Tbsp Caesar dressing on your pizza crust the same way you would a regular sauce! Spread at thin even layer. Cover with chicken and top with a thin layer of Parmesan cheese. You can use as much or as little as you like.
- Dip each pork chop in flour, then egg, then bread crumb mixture to cover all sides.
- Bake Pizza according to package directions The crust should be golden brown.
- While the pizza cooks, rinse and cut lettuce. Toss with Caesar dressing and Parmesan cheese. You don't need as much dressing as you would put on a plain salad because there is dressing on the pizza! Just a little to coat.
- When pizza is done, top with salad, and serve warm!
Enjoy :) Let me know if you make it!!