Caesar Salad Pizza Recipe | 20 Minute Weeknight Dinner
This easy recipe combines two of my favorite foods into a FANTASTIC dinner! Its so easy to make and seriously delicious! This 20 Minute Dinner will be one you certainly add to your weeknight dinner rotation. Caesar Salad + Pizza? Does it get any better?
The best thing about this recipe is that you can change the amount of dressing, chicken, lettuce, or Parmesan to how you like it and you really can't mess it up! It’s amazing and I promise you won’t feel like it’s a lame pizza because there is salad on it!!
Top with Salad
The best part: you need NO SPECIAL SUPPLIES in your kitchen! Literally anyone can make this dish :)
Caesar Salad Pizza
Makes: 2-4 Servings
- 1 Pizza Crust (we buy pre-made)
- 3 Tbsp Caesar Dressing
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1-2 Romaine Lettuce Hearts
- Preheat Oven according to pizza crust directions.
- Cook chicken and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Put 2 Tbsp Caesar dressing on your pizza crust the same way you would a regular sauce! Spread at thin even layer. Cover with chicken and top with a thin layer of Parmesan cheese. You can use as much or as little as you like.
- Bake Pizza according to package directions The crust should be golden brown.
- While the pizza cooks, rinse and cut lettuce. Toss with Caesar dressing and Parmesan cheese. You don't need as much dressing as you would put on a plain salad because there is dressing on the pizza! Just a little to coat.
- When pizza is done, top with salad, and serve warm!